These solid cypress hive stands are sturdy, attractive and practical. The goal of this design is to provide a solid platform to raise our hexagonal horizontal hives, and other similar sized hives, to optimum working height. To add security, these stands incorporate a simple system using re bar pins to stake it to the ground.
We offer these hive stands in two heights: 16" height is handy for raising hives high enough to get off the ground and away from skunks and opportunistic prey
Standard Exterior Size = 30" x 14" x 16" ht
Deep Exterior Size = 30" x 16 1/4" x 18" ht
Handmade of 7/8" Cypress, Tung Oil Finish
Inner + outer cover = 1 1/2"
Holds 21 Lambrecht Smart
Universal Hexagon Frames
Includes: Cypress Shingle Roof
Honeycomb Hive Base
21 Hexa Smart Frames
Options: Universal Hive Stands
Dividers and Followers
Roof Hinges & Latches
- Constructed of Clear, Kiln-Dried Cypress 7/8" thick with interlocking knuckle joints secured by 1 1/2" stainless steel screws (glue optional).
- Professionally machined wooden ware for easy-to-assemble Honeycomb Hive
- Nuc Box with removable gable-vented Cypress Shingle Roof
- Removable Inner Roofs, 7 Frames & Base.
- Available in two sizes -
- Standard: 13" height x 12" width x 14" depth
- Deep 18" height x 16" width x 14" depth
How It Works?
- Ends, Bottoms, Sides and Tops for (1) HcH Nuc Box
- All parts for 7) Hexagonal Frames for Natural Comb
- Parts and Stainless Hardware for Hexagonal Hive Base
- One Stainless Steel Adjustable Bee Entrance Disk.
- Bees NOT Included
How do these Honeycomb Hives' Nuc Boxes Work?