Honeycomb Hives' Nuc Boxes serve as major workhorses in your bee yard or apiary. Their small size is perfect for raising a swarm or split to a colony suitable for transfer to a full size hive. Nucs are also commonly used as swam traps to attract feral bees to start new hives or make a nice sized bee box for grafting and raising queens.
- Constructed of Clear, Kiln-Dried Cypress 7/8" thick with interlocking knuckle joints secured by 1 1/2" stainless steel screws (glue optional).
- Professionally machined wooden ware for easy-to-assemble Honeycomb Hive
- Nuc Box with removable gable-vented Cypress Shingle Roof
- Removable Inner Roofs, 7 Frames & Base.
- Available in two sizes -
- Standard: 13" height x 12" width x 14" depth
- Deep 18" height x 16" width x 14" depth
How It Works?
- Ends, Bottoms, Sides and Tops for (1) HcH Nuc Box
- All parts for 7) Hexagonal Frames for Natural Comb
- Parts and Stainless Hardware for Hexagonal Hive Base
- One Stainless Steel Adjustable Bee Entrance Disk.
- Bees NOT Included
How do these Honeycomb Hives' Nuc Boxes Work?