Right sized at volume larger than two Langstroth Deep Boxes, the Flex Hive is one of five sizes of Lambrecht Horizontal Hives, all of which use Universal Hexagonal Smart Frames. The goal of this design is to produce conditions optimum for the sustainable overwintering of honeybee colonies in order to prepare for spring growth.
Standard Exterior Size = 30" x 14" x 16" ht
Deep Exterior Size = 30" x 16 1/4" x 18" ht
Handmade of 7/8" Cypress, Tung Oil Finish
Inner + outer cover = 1 1/2"
Holds 21 Lambrecht Smart
Universal Hexagon Frames
Includes: Honeycomb Hive Base
21 Hexa Smart Frames
Options: Universal Hive Stands
Dividers and Followers
Roof Type & Hinges
Comb Honey Harvesting
- Constructed of Clear, Kiln-Dried Cypress 7/8" thick with interlocking knuckle joints secured by 1 1/2" stainless steel screws (glue optional).
- Professionally machined wooden ware for easy-to-assemble Honeycomb Hive
- Removable Inner Roofs, 7 Frames & Base.
- Available in two sizes -
- Standard: 13" height x 12" width x 14" depth
- Deep 18" height x 16" width x 14" depth
How It Works?
- Ends, Bottoms, Sides and Tops for (1) HcH Nuc Box
- All parts for 7) Hexagonal Frames for Natural Comb
- Parts and Stainless Hardware for Hexagonal Hive Base
- One Stainless Steel Adjustable Bee Entrance Disk.
- Bees NOT Included
How do these Honeycomb Hives' Nuc Boxes Work?